**WHEN SHARING INFO/PHOTO FROM THIS BLOG, PLEASE RESPECT MY HARD WORK BY PUTTING THE LINK/CREDIT TO THIS BLOG**
- Event: 100 Beauties
- Event No: 28
- Date: 11 March 2016 – 21 March 2016 (extended by one day due to Hello Nikki error for half a day on 20 March)
- Duration: 10 days
- How it works:
- At the start of the event, a special map will appear on the top right of the screen.
- Enter the map, which contains 6 special tasks.
- Play these tasks, and rouges will randomly drop. The chances of getting rouges are higher if your grade for the task is S. The walkthrough for the special tasks are as shown below:
100 Beauties Special Task 1017: Love in Peach Blossom 1
100 Beauties Special Task 1018: Love in Peach Blossom 2
100 Beauties Special Task 1019: Love in Peach Blossom 3
100 Beauties Special Task 1020: Love in Peach Blossom 4
100 Beauties Special Task 1021: Love in Peach Blossom 5
100 Beauties Special Task 1022: Love in Peach Blossom 6
4. Use the rouges to claim items for the suits.
- Event Suits: Mulan and Princess Gaoyang
- Suit Completion Reward: 45 Gems for each suit
- Personal Note: One of the cheaper events, as players only need to use energy to replay the tasks and collect rouges. However, the amount of rouges needed to complete both suits are huge, so many players need to resort to playing the game every 3 hours (as the HP takes 3 hours to fully recharge). No double gems when you purchase once this time 😦