**WHEN SHARING INFO/PHOTO FROM THIS BLOG, PLEASE RESPECT MY HARD WORK BY PUTTING THE LINK/CREDIT TO THIS BLOG**
- Event: Resort
- Event No: 17
- Date: 10 November 2015 – 19 November 2015
- Duration: 9.5 days
- How it works:
- At the start of the event, two special maps will appear on the top right of the screen – Iceland and Hawaii maps.
- To enter the maps, which contains 6 special tasks each, you need to play the tasks and collect Dream Tickets, which fall randomly after a task is completed. Tasks in both the normal and special maps have the ability to drop Dream Tickets.
- Use the Dream Tickets to unlock a special map (6 Tickets for the Iceland map and 12 Tickets for the Hawaii map). Once you have unlocked the map, you can leave the map and reenter for free.
- The tasks in the special maps are in the from of Wonderful Ambassador, where a player has to give a grade on a given dress up based on a given theme (Each task has a different theme). For every 3 correct guesses (Getting 3 S grades), a wishing star will be given. 3 Dream Tickets can also be exchanged for one Wishing Star. The compilation of dress ups for the special tasks are in the Hello Nikki Official Fans group.
- Use the wishing stars to claim items for the suits.
- Event Suit: Mermaid’s Sacrament and Sweet Fragrance
- Suit Completion Reward: 45 Gems per suit
- Personal Note: One of the more frustrating events as it always is with the Wonderful Ambassador, as players lose 4 HP when failing to guess correctly. A useful tip would be to simply restart the game when unsure, but this can be quite tedious.
Also keep an eye out for certain clothes which always give a certain grade. Observing the combination of clothes can be helpful too, but this may take some experience.