**WHEN SHARING INFO/PHOTO FROM THIS BLOG, PLEASE RESPECT MY HARD WORK BY PUTTING THE LINK/CREDIT TO THIS BLOG**
- Event: Sky Challenge (Sky Tower)
- Event No: 14
- Date: 19 October 2015 – Indefinite
- Duration: Indefinite days (Ongoing)
- How it works:
- Enter the Sky Challenge (below Daily Events)
- Choose Sky Tower.
- Dress Nikki according to the theme given.
- Move on to the next floor if your dress up gets the grade required (specified on top left) or higher.
- Receive a specified reward for each floor cleared (20 floors total).
- You cannot wear the same item you have worn in a previous floor.
- If you get a lower grade than required, you will fail. You can only try again the next day, and the game will be reset to the 1st floor. The items you have worn will also be reset.
- Event Suit: No specified suit.
- Suit Completion Reward: –
- Personal Note: This is challenging for new players who have little items. For old timers like me, it was challenging at first, but once you know what to wear, it’s pretty easy.
Tips on Sky Tower:
1. For the challenges that only require A to pass, use as little accessories as possible if you don’t have many.
2. In contrast, for challenges that require S to pass, use as many accessories as you can (while keeping in mind how many floors you still need to clear), but make sure the accessories doesn’t clash with the theme.
3. Write down the clothes you need to use based on the guide, making sure nothing is repeated for every theme.
For you, I have made the easiest guide possible:
- As little items as possible
- All S grades
- No repeating items
- No items from Mystery House or Events
- Very little items from Blueprints and Achievements
These are sorted according to theme alphabetically.
*Some of these guides would be difficult to follow for new players who don’t have much items, like I said before. This is a long term event so it’s best to play the maps first and collect clothes before attempting the Sky Tower.*
- a Classical and idyllic beauty
- a dress may keep you warm in winter
- a dress may remind you of childhood
- a magical girl from foreign land
- a Sedate gentleman
- African style dress
- an earnest study master
- an eccentric and ostentatious dress
- Beautiful Dancer
- brightly colored dress
- Casual clothing
- Casual men’s wear
- Cool summer sunscreen dress
- Cute sweet style
- Cute werecats
- dreamlike fairy tale style
- dress like a detective
- dresss like an ancient swordman
- dress like an European girl
- dress like she is in love with someone
- dress like Spring has come
- dressed like she has a fancy for study
- Fashion style
- fresh and idyllic style
- Girl idol
- Gorgeous European palace style
- lovely maid costume
- luxury of low key
- mature and professional women
- Noble and holy goddess
- Passionate and peppy girls
- Rebellious punk girl
- sexy but not overexposed dress
- Sexy party queen
- The dress of Chinese style
- the dress which makes your tummy look flatter and slimmer
- the girl who leapt through time
- the gorgeous but decadent Gothic girl