**WHEN SHARING INFO/PHOTO FROM THIS BLOG, PLEASE RESPECT MY HARD WORK BY PUTTING THE LINK/CREDIT TO THIS BLOG**
- Event: Sky Challenge (Fantasy Tower)
- Event No: 14
- Date: 19 October 2015 – Indefinite
- Duration: Indefinite days (Ongoing)
- How it works:
- Enter the Sky Challenge (below Daily Events)
- Choose Fantasy Tower.
- The tasks are in the form of Wonderful Ambassador, where a player has to give a grade on a given dress up based on a given theme (Each floor has a different, random theme).
- Move on to the next floor if you guess correctly (S grade given).
- Receive a specified reward for each floor cleared (10 floors total).
- If you guess wrong (F grade given), you will fail. You can only try again the next day, and the game will be reset to the 1st floor.
- Event Suit: No specified suit.
- Suit Completion Reward: –
- Personal Note: Oo Wonderful Ambassador. Must you keep torturing the poor innocent players? Given the finicky tastes of the Wonderful Ambassador and that you can only fail once per day, Fantasy Tower is difficult to complete.
However, it is not impossible. Below are the tips I used to clear the Fantasy Tower (yes, I did it, woo-hoo!):
1. When you see something you’re not sure of, restart the game. The theme won’t change but the clothes will. Put more effort and keep restarting until you find something you’re confident about voting. I probably restarted the game more than 50 times to complete the Fantasy Tower.
2. I always use A grade, rarely S or F, and never B or C. This is because from my own observation since the Wedding Resort event, the A grade is the most frequent passing grade. Also for every theme, there is usually a dress/bottom that will almost always give a sure A grade, while for B and C, you’re facing an iffy dress and need to consider the hair and shoes, leaving more room for error.
3. I pay attention to the dress/bottom first. Then I look at the top that is used. Like I said in point 2, there’s usually a dress/bottom that gives you a sure A grade, so you hardly need to think of the hair and shoes. Refer to point 4.
4. Even though some dress/bottom almost always give A answer, look out for really weird hair and shoes. I think there are certain hair and shoes that can totally lower the grade. I usually restart the game when I encounter the pirate hair or geta, even if I know the dress is an A/S dress.
5. In the Elegant Lady theme (I got this theme on the last floor), try to grade a dress that is short enough so you can see the shoes. Sad to say the shoes are important for this theme, and the grade can change if the shoes aren’t suitable. Try to see a common dress/bottom that always give a determined grade.
I have made some guides for the Fantasy Tower. They are sorted by theme. However, since the dress up that can be given is endless, I can’t give an answer for every dress, bottom, etc. The best thing to do would be to restart your game to get a dress up similar to one in the guide. The main points to look for are included in the guide.
- Cleaning Dress
- Comfortable and Casual Dress
- Daily Dress Youth
- Daily Sweet Style
- Dress Appealing to their Elders
- Dress for a Date
- Dress Looks Very Young
- Dynamic Sports Style
- Elegant Lady
- Fighting Girls
- Fresh and Pure Dress
- Gentle Healing Girl
- Gorgeous Red Carpet Queen
- Handsome Men’s Wear
- Innocent Girl Next Door
- Literary Melancholy Girl
- Looks Elegant Dress to Receive Guests
- Simple and Fashion Style
- Unobtrusive Low-Key Dress
- Wedding Bridesmaid Dress